iberry - Direct from the field >>
we sell all the fruit from our farms ourselves, conducting all processing, ensuring complete control and managing cost
"Since becoming an Iberry grower, the results of my family’s farms have improved significantly, and at the same time, we feel a strong connection and recognition in our community"
iberry was formed in 2013, bringing together six highly experienced and respected growers, with significant land in Moulay Bousselham and Larache, and our General Manager.
Originally only growing strawberries, it is now well spread between strawberry, raspberry and blueberry, and is a leading export business in Morocco.
Our Production Areas
- Larache and Kenitra (North Morocco).
- Agadir (South Morocco).
Our vision is To be among the most trusted Moroccan company in the fresh produce world, supplying our customers year round with consistent, excellent quality.
Our mission is to keep improving, every day:
- Providing consistent, high quality berries.
- Making our customers and our farmers happy at the same time.
- Whilst respecting our commitments – to our communities and our customers.
We are passionate about sharing the best berries from Morocco, with the world:
- We are Moroccan AND we are international.
- We are farmers AND we are exporters.
- We seek sustainable long term growth.
- We produce on a large scale to be the most efficient we can be.
- We have more than 100 years combined experience in berries.
Find out more about our partners >> Berry Point
Our Fresh and Frozen Berries
Estabilished: Fortuna, San Andreas, Sabrina, Victory
Exclusive IGUAZU selections
Development: selections from Spain, USA and UK
Great shelflife, allowing longer transit.
Pipeline of new varietal material.
Early and late selections, targeting best market opportunities.
Facilities in Morocco (Moulay Bousselham and Agadir)
- Packhouse in Morocco with IQF Freezer (Tunnel Freezer).
Access to exclusive varieties
- Sourcing the best varieties, for production and consumption.
- Access to a wide range of exclusive varieties.
- Own breeding and development programme
A strong, experienced team who support growers and clients
- Quality Control - field and intake.
- Varietal support on trials.
Proximity to you
- Offices in Morocco and Europe.
Wide berry basket
- We grow the three major berry types, starting in October and ending in June.
Sales and Order Management
Sales Administration Manager
Technical and Quality
Technical Manager Growers
Invoicing and Operations
Alae eddine Igouzal